The vision of the New Life Church Women’s Ministry can be reduced to this simple statement:
Love God, Love People.
We believe when you make this your highest priority, everything else falls into place.
To that end, we offer opportunities for connection, learning, serving, and fun.
- Wednesday morning and evening Bible study — meets at 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. for Fall and Spring sessions.
- Annual Fall Women’s Retreat – a two-day event designed to refresh and refocus by bringing you anointed worship, in-depth teaching, fun, food, and relaxation.
- One-to-One Women's Mentoring: Disciples Making Disciples — a structured mentoring program designed to meet your specific mentoring needs and goals.
- Girls’ Night Out — A great time to connect with other women at NLC in a low-pressure, relaxed atmosphere. Watch announcements and newsletters for upcoming Girls' Night Out events.
- Women’s Connection Groups—meet Monday at 10 am and Wednesday at 7 p.m. Contact Debbie Parish for more information.
- Christian Fiction Book Club—meets monthly in homes. Contact Cindy Rose for more information.
- Free2Hope—a non-profit organization to prevent human trafficking and other sex crimes against women and children throughout our state. We have many opportunities to partner with and support this amazing outreach. Contact Amy Leenerts at 502-475-0555 for more information.
- Women’s Ministry Monthly newsletter—stay updated on the latest Women’s Ministry news, tips, recipes, and encouragement. To add your name to the list, click here.
For more information about the New Life Church Women’s Ministry, contact Sandy Cooper.