GENERAL HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
We are working diligently with safety as our guide in order to provide a healthy environment for all of our children, families and Children's Ministry Team. Here are some of our new protocols:
- Masks/face coverings are optional.
- Check In will be Full Service - ie. we will have members of our Welcome Team who will take your child's information and print tags - one for your child and one for you to use at Pick Up.
- Immediately after the Service please bring your check-in tag and pick up your child.
- We will not be taking baby bags, backpacks or other items so we are kindly asking you to bring in a Ziploc bag with your child's name clearly marked on it with their diaper, and emergency change of clothing for use on Sundays.
- NO Stuffed Toys please.
- Parents are required to STOP at the glass door (entrance to hallway) after signing in their children. Children will be accompanied to class from this point by Team Members.
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing of hard surfaces, high traffic areas and touch points will occur throughout the Ministry Time.
- Social and Group distancing within classroom settings will be implemented to the extent possible.
- Touchless temperature checks will be done only if your child is symptomatic
- If your child has experienced flu-like symptoms, or has been in contact with someone who has symptoms, Please Keep Them Home.*Children with symptoms of illness will not be permitted to stay. Children who develop a fever or symptoms of illness after sign-in will be isolated and their parent/guardian will be contacted for immediate pick-up. Cleaning protocols will be immediately implemented in any area the child was in.*