Children's Ministry will begin the Re-Gathering process on July 12. Below are the dates by Grade/Age for your information. (Please Note: Only children currently in these grades for the recently ended school year will be signed in on the designated dates)
- July 12: 3rd - 5th Grade ONLY
- July 19: 1st - 5th Grade ONLY
- July 26: Kindergarten - 5th Grade Only
- August 2: Infants - Pre-K ONLY (All other Grades will be in Family Service)
- August 9: PROMOTION SUNDAY (All classes back in session and following guidelines)
GENERAL HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
We are working diligently with safety as our guide in order to provide a healthy environment for all of our children, families and Children's Ministry Team. Here are some of our new protocols:
- Check In will be Full Service - ie. we will have members of our Welcome Team who will take your child's information and print tags - one for your child and one for you to use at Pick Up. We ask that ONLY ONE parent accompany the child for sign in. (Look out for further information on Pick Up and Dismissal Procedures)
- Parents will be asked to stand on 6 feet floor markers while waiting to check in.
- Parents are required to STOP at the glass door (entrance to hallway) after signing in their children. Children will be accompanied to class from this point by Team Members.
- Children will be required to wash/sanitize hands at check in. There will be additional hand sanitizing stations throughout the rooms and hallways.
- Masks/face coverings are encouraged, but not required, and not for children 2 or under.
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing of hard surfaces, high traffic areas and touch points will occur throughout the Ministry Time. We will also deep cleaning and sanitizing between Sunday and Wednesday Services.
- Snacks will not be permitted at this time.
- Social and Group distancing within classroom settings will be implemented to the extent possible.
- If your child has experienced flu-like symptoms, or has been in contact with someone who has symptoms, Please Keep Them Home.*Children with symptoms of illness will not be permitted to stay. Children who develop a fever or symptoms of illness after sign-in will be isolated and their parent/guardian will be contacted for immediate pick-up. Cleaning protocols will be immediately implemented in any area the child was in.*
Additional information for families with younger children and babies will be made available soon. Please keep in mind, these guidelines are subject to change based on new information or additional guidance from health officials.