PLEASE RSVP YOUR CHILD'S
NAME AND GRADE/AGE
GENERAL HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
We are working diligently with safety as our guide in order to provide a healthy environment for all of our children, families and Children's Ministry Team. Here are some of our new protocols:
- Masks/face coverings are required. Masks/face covering are not required for children 5 or under.
- Touchless temperature checks will be done on entry to the Children's Welcome area.
- Check In will be Full Service - ie. we will have members of our Welcome Team who will take your child's information and print tags - one for your child and one for you to use at Pick Up. We ask that ONLY ONE parent accompany the child for sign in.
- Parents will be asked to stand on 6 feet floor markers while waiting to check in.
- Immediately after the Service please bring your check-in tag and pick up your child. As part of the dismissal process we kindly request that you stand on the spacing dots when picking up your child.
- We will not be taking baby bags, backpacks or other items so we are kindly asking you to bring in a Ziploc bag with your child's name clearly marked on it with their diaper, and emergency change of clothing for use on Sundays.
- NO Stuffed Toys please.
- Parents are required to STOP at the glass door (entrance to hallway) after signing in their children. Children will be accompanied to class from this point by Team Members.
- Children will be required to wash/sanitize hands at check in. There will be additional hand sanitizing stations throughout the rooms and hallways.
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing of hard surfaces, high traffic areas and touch points will occur throughout the Ministry Time. We will also deep cleaning and sanitizing between Sunday and Wednesday Services.
- Snacks will not be permitted at this time.
- Social and Group distancing within classroom settings will be implemented to the extent possible.
- If your child has experienced flu-like symptoms, or has been in contact with someone who has symptoms, Please Keep Them Home.*Children with symptoms of illness will not be permitted to stay. Children who develop a fever or symptoms of illness after sign-in will be isolated and their parent/guardian will be contacted for immediate pick-up. Cleaning protocols will be immediately implemented in any area the child was in.*