I often get asked what I’m reading that is impacting my life and thinking. Well, I just happen to be in one of those blessed, but rare seasons where almost everything I pick up is gold. In the past 3 months, I’ve read 5 books that have affected me deeply.
1. Laura Hillenbrand, Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption.
2. David Platt, Radical: Taking BackYour Faith from the American Dream.
3. Eric Metaxas, Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy.
4. Timothy Keller, Generous Justice: How God’s Grace Makes Us Just.
5. A.W. Tozer, Man – The Dwelling Place of God.
In future posts I will comment on each of these in turn, but for now just hear this warning: Read at your own risk, the aforementioned books could be hazardous to the status quo!
You must be logged in to post a comment.